<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/22142406?origin\x3dhttp://memories-in-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 01, 2006


Bloody Hell!!!! shit lor thought settle everything e the night b4 wat time to meet, where, wat to wear, going or not......arrgH!!!! In the morning she msg me...." Sorry lehx I dun think i wan to go to e camp le...v tired......blah blah blah" wtf.... i know she is tired but who isn't....haiz...I know she dun mean it but I REALLY want her to go, if not I also wun go n find another track pants for her....WAHHHHHHH...... But forget it lorx, I still continue with e camp itself, had fun, know new frds..keke... After tat went to play arcade to release my anger...nt only tat also went to play pool where e WHOLE TIME I WAS WINNING..HEHE... nv play with pei pei pool when she is angry, she will TRASH U OUT TOTALLY!!! muhahaha.... haix...Hope things will be better tomorrow =D

4/01/2006 11:56:00 PM

Welcome!


NOt going to update. Just wanna stir back my memories based on my EX entries. IS MEMORIES IN my LIFE....

It's Me


Protective and Understanding girl. Contented with life but have no doubt in improving oneself. Looking for true friends, trust-able one~ found some but also found some bad sheep. I do not like to judge people and like giving trust to my friends however some choose to make me go against it. No hatred. Respect to only those who deserve it. Smiling most of the time. CAn be both an Introvert and EXtreMe extrovert. *Cheers*

Memoirs


February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
December 2006
August 2007

Credits

Powered by: |x|
Designed by: |x|
Photohosting by: |x|
Brushes by: |x|
Image by: |x|